PR2H2 ProtoBoard-2H Size2, 2-Hole Strips, 4 Mounting Holes
- Convenient 2-hole ProtoBoard pattern provides an easy way to connect parts.
- High-quality single-sided FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 31 x 39 holes, 0.037" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers. Four 0.125” mounting holes.
- Size 2 = 100 x 80mm (3.94 x 3.15in), 1/16" thick (1.6mm)
The ProtoBoard-2H-2 prototyping circuit board has 2-hole pre-cut strips. The convenient 2-hole ProtoBoard pattern provides an easy way to connect parts while maximizing usable board area. ProtoBoard-2H is a good pattern for compact circuit layouts, and it is often more convenient than pad-per-hole patterns. It is good for analog use as well as digital since many discrete components can be located closely. It is a single-sided board with holes on 0.1” centers. An anti-tarnish coating protects the copper for a long shelf-life and provides easy soldering.
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov