The QT-59B by Global Specialties is a Quick Test (R) Series 100 Tie Point Breadboard Bus Strip.
The Global Specialties Quick Test (QT) solderless bus strip sockets offer expandable, reusable breadboarding areas that bring ideas from conception to a working circuit quickly and conveniently. The QT series offers a versatile system that can be used for any kind of analog or digital circuit design or experiment. Global's unique molded tab and keyway construction allow for unlimited circuit size and molded-in mounting holes permit each socket to be mounted from either the front or rear of the socket. Each socket is made of durable polystyrene and nickel-silver contacts for the highest quality circuit connections. All QT breadboarding sockets come with a heavy-duty Mylar backing to prevent short circuits. Available from 60 to 100 tie points.
- Solderless socket and bus strips
- Molded-in mounting holes
- Vinyl back prevents shorting
- Replaceable nickel-silver spring clip contacts
- Accepts all components with leads up to .033 inches
- Conductive spring clips inside breadboard body grab component leads and connecting wires, AWG #22-30, securely
- Parts plug-in/pull-out without soldering or damage
- Patented tab/keyway features for simple interlocking of several breadboards into larger, more versatile arrays
- Standard 0.1-by-0.1 inch contact grid accommodates DIP ICs and virtually all modern active and passive components
- Molded tab/keyway feature interlocks adjoining elements into larger array.
- Sockets provide twin columns of 5-point spring contact clips on each side of a 0.3-inch center channel.
- Bus Strips provide twin rows of pre-connected 5-point contact clips.
- MOUNTINGMolded-in mounting holes; mount with 4-40 flat head screws from top or 6-32F self-tapping screws from behind
- WIRE SIZE#22 AWG wire preferred; component leads with diameters .01-.033 inches (.25-.84mm) acceptable, .015-.032 inches (.38-.81mm) recommended; prepared wire kit WK-1 is available
- HEIGHTAll Quick Test breadboards are 0.33 inches (8mm) high
- RESISTANCEInitial contact resistance is less than 0.5 milliohm, after multiple uses, this reduces to less than 0.4 milliohm