4 x 4 x 42mm Two Flute Spiral CNC Router Bit End Mill
Spiral bits combine a shearing action in cutting with an augering action in chip clearance. The shearing action yields an especially clean & accurate cut, while the augering action clears chips from the cut. The “up-cut” shears from the bottom up, pulling chips from the bottom up, thus allowing deeper penetration with less stress on the tool. An excellent choice for mortising.
- Unique carbide grade for longer lifetime in abrasive materials
- Produces a superior finish and longer tool life
- Razor-sharp cutting edges/polished flutes'
- Can be used with hand-held, table-mounted portable routers and CNC machines
- Industrial quality
- Package: 1 end mill
- Type: single flute
- Bit Diameter: 4mm
- Shank Dia.: 4mm
- Cutting Depth: 42mm
- Overall Length: 66mm
- Material: Ultra micro grain tungsten carbide
- Best for Cutting: Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Magnesium and Zinc
- Tolerance: ±0.02mm