Creality CR-6 SE 3D printer
The new CR-6 SE comes in modules that are crafted with quality aluminum profiles. The device can be easily assembled within 5 minutes. Plug it in and switch it on, printing starts right out of the box.
CR-6 SE has a versatile modular nozzle that is quite easy for component parts replacement, saving more time and effort in nozzle maintenance. When disabling the nozzle, users can change the heat block, heat sink, Teflon tube or the nozzle tip.
The nozzle is equipped with powerful cooling fans that can dissipate the heat 30% more than the previous models.
The clip-on extruder design makes the filament feed-in much easier and effortless. The redesigned extruder is capable of promoting faster and smoother filament extrusion to deliver higher quality prints.
The CR-6 SE is equipped with dual Z-axes and timing belt to deliver finer results. The wider frame makes the machine more stable.
- Super Easy Assembly: only put a few parts together and good to go, start printing straight OUT OF THE BOX.
- Groundbreaking Leveling-Free : (Auto 16 points leveling for the first time, no panic and troubles) ideal for everyone even beginners.
- A Quiet Printer: 32-bit silent motherboard, ATmega2560 control chip, and 24V 350W MeanWell power supply enable the CR-6 SE to heat up quickly and reduce noise consistently.
- Customizable, Modular Nozzle: Simplicity in nozzle maintenance. You can customize it. From the heat block to the nozzle tip, among other parts, this is a Modular 3D Printer that's easy to keep!
- Dependable Extruder: With its compact and reliable extruder, you know that a smoother extrusion and an easier filament feed will ultimately generate faster, quieter, and smoother prints.
- Great User Experience: 4.3" HD LCD Touch Screen with intuitive UX UI, Photoelectric Filament Sensor, and Resume printing function, More Practical Add-ons: Flexible hotbed fixator, foldable filament holder, stepper motor cover, tool boxes... All you need is within reach.
- Technology: Fused deposition modeling (FDM)
- Assembly: Partially assembled
- Mechanical arrangement: Cartesian XZ-head
- Manufacturer: Creality
3D Printer Properties
- Build volume: 235 x 235 x 250 mm
- Feeder system: Bowden
- Print head: Single nozzle
- Nozzle size: 0.4 mm
- Max. hot end temperature: 260 ℃
- Max. heated bed temperature: 110 ℃
- Print bed material: Glass
- Frame: Aluminum
- Bed leveling: Automatic
- Connectivity: SD card
- Print recovery: Yes
- Filament sensor: Yes
- Camera: No
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Third-party filament: Yes
- Filament materials: Consumer materials (PLA, ABS, PETG, flexibles)
- Recommended slicer: Creality Slicer, Cura, Simplify3D, Repetier-Host
- Operating system: Windows, Mac OSX
- File types: STL, OBJ, AMF
Dimensions and Weight
- Frame dimensions: 442 x 462 x 540 mm
- Weight: 9.5 kg