This CNC Router (Computer Numerical Control) is compact, light-weight and very easy to use.
It is the perfect addition to your workshop and it is fully functional in a few hours.
This machine is ideal for use on materials such as soft copper, plastics, wood, plywood, acrylic, PVC. It is great for rapid prototyping, artistic and hobby projects and can be used for small jobs around the house or workshop.
- This CNC router can communicate with any computer via USB. You can install and run a generic GRBL based software to control the machine.
- The controller board firmware can be modified/upgraded simply through Arduino IDE software and the system can also run G Code commands directly.
- The 775 spindle motor is mainly used for engraving using the provided bits.
- The CNC can also be upgraded with a laser engraver. (should be purchased separately)
- The ER11 is pre-assembled on the spindle shaft before shipping.
- It comes with an offline controller that eliminates the need for a computer when required.
- The kit comes with everything you need, easy to follow instructions and a CD containing the required material.
REMARKS: The non-Pro version of our CNC 3018 require more assembly to get started. Even though machine setup is relatively straightforward, some work and tinkering are required to get the machine running. This includes the proper attachment of parts, learning the software, and a thorough inspection of the machine.
- Dimensions: 420 x 330 x 180mm / 16.5 x 13 x 7"
- Bed Size: 300 x 180mm / 11.8 x 7"
- Power Supply: 24VDC, 5.6A
- Spindle Motor Speed: 7000RPM @ 24VDC
- Stepper Motor: NEMA 17, 1.3A, 0.25N.m
- Bit Diameter: 3.175mm
- Bit Length: 30mm
- Shipping weight: 15.7 lbs. (7.12kg)
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov