This is an Aluminum HeatBed with a glass board that is used for 3D printers to help adhere filament onto the bed.
The bottom surface of the hotbed is made of aluminium to help better dissipate heat across the entire area. Depending on the filament we recommend placing the glass board unit over the heated bed and clamping it down with a binder clip. You can tape the surface with painters tape for PLA filaments to adhere or place the glass in the fridge to easily remove the 3D printed component off the glass. Recommendation for high temperature printing.
- Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing.
- Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large model
- Ultrabase integrated with heated bed: Super Flatness, Fast and uniform heating
- Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400ºC.
- Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
- Size: 235*235*3mm
- Material: Tempered glass
- Application: For ender-3/pro 3D printer
1. PLA: 50-65ºC
2. ABS: 80-120ºC
3. PC: 100-125ºC
4. Nylon: 100-130ºC
5. PP: 100-130ºC
6. PETG: 70-90ºC
7. TPU: 40-60ºC
Please go through the link for assembly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDC-9eHJzQM
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov