The GA1102CAL 100MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope can be a very handy instrument to keep on your workbench and this digital storage oscilloscope will help you take your circuit analysis and troubleshooting to the next level.
This 2-channel, 100MHz digital scope has a 1G Sa/s real-time sampling rate and comes with everything you need to get up and running. Each of the two included probes features an attenuation switch which will limit the bandwidth to 10MHz. USB-host functionality allows the scope to save waveforms to any USB flashdrive and USB-device functionality (accessible via the USB-A port on the back) allows the scope to communicate with the included software so you can import waveforms and data to the computer as well as software-control the scope. The scope also supports PictBridge compatible printers. The 7" color TFT display and on-screen menu system make it easy to access all of the features of the scope.
- 2-Channel, 100MHz
- 7" LCD Screen
- 1G Sa/s Real-time Sampling Rate
- 50GSa/s Equivalent Sampling Rate
- 40K/CH Memory Depth
- Edge, Pulse, Video, Slope, Alternative, and Delay Trigger Functions
- Digital Filter and Waveform Recorder Functions
- Pass/Fail Function
- Save and Recall Setup/Waveform/CSV data on USB Flashdrive
- Save or Print Waveform Image Captures
- On-Screen Menu System
- RS-232 Connector
- PC Remote-Control with Included Software
- Input Voltage - 100-240VAC
- 1x GA1102CAL Oscilloscope
- 2 x 1:1/10:1 Probes
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- EasyScope3.0 Software CD
- User Manual
Weight: 2.43 Kg.
Note: The cover of the user manual below is incorrect, it should say "GA1000 Series" instead of "ADS1000 Series." We assure you that the user manual listed is correct.