The NeuLog 209 Photo Gate Logger Sensor can be used to study various kinds of motion.
With six modes of operation, time, velocity or acceleration can be measured with one or two photo gates and associated timing cards, as well as showing pictorially the status (digital 1 or 0) of the voltage output of the photo gate as timing cards pass through it. The logger sensor has 16.0 bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) resolution for reading a range of values, and displays measured values in large numerals or in a table for ease of reading.
The sensor’s six modes of operation:
1) Velocity with a single gate
2) Acceleration with a single gate
3) Acceleration with two gates
4) Velocity and Momentum with two gates
5) Delta between two gates
6) Velocities with a timing card