The LW Measurements HRB413 is digital milligram lab balance scale with strain gauge sensor and a built in glass draft shield that opens on the sides and top. The HRB413 is a magnetic force balance Class II scale.
For weighing any tiny items such as a grain of rice or tiny object that require high precision balance without environmental interference up to a total weight of 4100 grams with an accuracy of 1 mg. Perfect for laboratories in high schools and universities.
- Glass Draft Shield
- Low Battery, Stability, Tare and Zero Indicator
- Auto Calibration
- Auto Backlight (Selectable)
- g/ct/oz/tola conversions
- 1/120000&1/200000 division available
- 1.3 Million Internal Resolution
- Selectable Auto Shut Off, Backlight, and Beeper
- Adjustable leveling feet and bubble indictor
Additional Information Capacity & Resolution (g) 410 g x 1 mg Units g, oz, lb, dwt, ozt, ct, tl.T, tl.H, tl.J, GN, dr, MM, ToLA, gsm, TAR, TMR Platform Dimensions 3.1" Diameter Sensitivity Drift ± 3 mg Calibration External Calibration Only Display Large 1" LCD with back light Power Power AC Adapter (included) or 6-AA Batteries (not included) Warranty 2 Years Weight 14 Lbs