433MHz TTGO LoRa ESP-32 DEVELOPMENT BOARD WITH 0.96 INCH OLED DISPLAY
This product is a SX1278 chip based on a ESP32 WIFI with OLED, namely LoRa remote modem operating at 433Mhz. LoRa has a long distance range and is compatible with all Arduino development environment boards. The board consist of 4 MB (32 M bit)wi-fi antenna, 0.96 inches blue OLED display, lithium battery charging circuit, CP2102 interface and USB serial chip. It can also be used for program checking and product development and is very easy and fast. For more details on how to use, please refer to the Video provided in the link below. For programming this using Arduino IDE change board name to WIFI_LoRa_32. For more Test code, please refer to the GitHub link provided below.
- Keep antenna before turning it on otherwise LoRa chip will damage.
- This module does not comes with Li-Po battery and case. Only board and antenna.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 7V
- Operating temperature: -40C to +90C
- Chip: SX1278
- Data rates: 150Mbps @ 11n HT40, 72 Mbps @ 11n HT20, 54Mbps @11g, 11 Mbps@11b
- Transmit power: 19.5dBm @11b, 16.5dBm @11g, 15.5dBm@11n
- Sensitivity: Upto -148dBm
- 1 x ESP32 OLED 433MHz Development module.
- 1 x Spring antenna
- 2 x headers