ELECFREAKS Robit - DIY Mini Smart Cars Robot Development Platform Chassis for micro:bit compatible with mbot
Robit is a motherboard of smart car based on micro:bit. It is compatible with MBOT. Except for the integration of the simple and convinient RJ25 connector，motor connector and sensor on MBOT, we have extended 4 DC motor connectors, 2 stepping motor connectors(same with 4 DC motor connectors), 8 PWM signal output connectors on this board. You can use it to drive PWM signal driving devices like servo. It has 8 G-5V-S digital signal connectors(for connecting with OCTOPUS electric bricks). Robit can realize all current basic functions of MBOT. Besides, you can extend its usage with more sensors, motors, servos, stepping motors and so on.
- Compatible with MBOT chassis and sensors.
- Support 4 channels of DC motor and 2 channels of stepping motors.
- With 8 PWM signal output connectors.
- With 8 G-5V-S digital signal connectors(for OCTOPUS electric brick).
- With 4 G-5V-S analog signal connectors(for OCTOPUS electric brick).
- Integrate frequently used modules like buzzer, rainbow LED, light sensor, infrared send and receive.
- 1 x Robit
|DC Power Input Voltage||DC 3.7-6V|
|Li-battery Input Voltage||DC 3.7-4.2V|
|USB Recharging Current||500mA|
|Extendable Analog IO Ports||4|
|Extendable Digital IO Ports||10|
|Max Stepping Motor Driven Quantity||8|
|DC Motor||4 Channels|
|Stepping Motor||2 Channels|
|Programmable LED Beads||2|
|Dimension||90mm X 74mm|
Product Page: https://www.elecfreaks.com/estore/elecfreaks-robit-diy-mini-smart-cars-robot-development-platform-chassis-for-micro-bit-compatible-with-mbot.html