ELECFREAKS Joystick:bit for Micro:bit
Joystick:bit is a game joystick based on Micro:bit. On the board, it has integrated a joystick and 6 undefined keys. It is very convenient for users to extend different communication modules because it has extended connectors like GVS, IIC, SPI, UART. Besides, it has built-in power switch and outer power connector. It is very good to use.
1 x Joystick:bit
1 x Acrylic Case
- Develop Environment: Code Kingdoms Java script, Microsoft Blocks，Microsoft Touch Develop, Python. Support UART serial port.
- Support GVS-Octopus electric brick.
- Carry a joystick and 6 undefined keys.
- Carry IIC connector, support extension of IIC communication module.
- Carry SPI connector, support extension of SPI communication module.
Powered by 3 AAA Batteries-Voltage: 3.6V-4.5V
- Size: 103.00mm X 64.00mm
- Weight: 54 g
- Support Bluetooth 4.0 device（based on micro:bit）
- Support GVS connector, compatible with modules of ElecFreaks Octopus electric brick series.
- Remote control smart cars, balance cars.
- Users can use it to develop remote control robotics, robotic arms, etc..
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov