A NEMA 17 stepper motor is a stepper motor with a 1.7 x 1.7 inch (43.2 x 43.2 mm) faceplate. The NEMA 17 is larger and generally heavier than for example a NEMA 14, but this also means it has more room to put a higher torque. However, its size is not an indication of its power. The motor conveniently connects via a typical 4 pin female jumper and 4 pin JST.
· 1.5A -1.8A current per phase
· Operational voltage: 1-4VDC
· 3-8 mH inductance per phase
· 44 N·cm (62oz·in, 4.5kg·cm) holding torque
· 1.8 or 0.9 degrees per step (200/400 steps/rev respectively)