The CN0337D is a LED Matrix module designed for the Arduino. It's an 8x8 RGB grid with modular colour and brightness for each pixel.
The Matrix LED module is specifically designed for Arduino. This is a module with 8 × 8 RGB LEDs on board. Arranged in an 8x8 matrix, each pixel is individually addressable. 8X8 64Pixels. 36.5mm*36.5mm.
It also has an SH1.0-4P I2C control interface, which is convenient to connect to other I2C devices or other single-chip microcomputers.
There are two versions of this module: Arduino and Raspberry Pi. Please refer to the correct chapter for your module.
- Each LED is individually addressable. You can DIY any magic effects with this display module, such as scrolling messages, drawing images, fireworks effects, water lamps and so on.
- This Matrix led has an SH1.0-4P I2C control interface, which is convenient to connect to other I2C devices or other single-chip microcomputers.
- Full-colour 24-bit. Red, Green, Blue, R/G/B each 8-bit colour, 256 x 256 x 256=16777216 colours can be combined. The brightness of 256 levels is adjustable freely.
- DC 3.3V working voltage, 1.5mm pixel pitch, follow the steps in our online website and you will be able to use RGB Matrix immediately.
Assemble the RGB Matrix HAT
Please follow our instruction to assemble RGB Matrix HAT module for pi.
NOTE: Remove the protective film from the light Diffusion Filter and place the sticky side on the RGB dot matrix.
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V
- Lamp bead: FM-N3535RGBW-SH
- Drive mode: SLED 1734X LED driver
- Communication method: I2C
- Brightness: 256 levels adjustable
- Color depth: 24 bit (R/G/B each 8 bit color, 256 x 256 x 256=16777216 colors can be combined)
- Resolution: 8*8=64 DOTS
- Pixel pitch: 1.5mm
- Dot size: 36.5mm*36.5mm
- 10 x M2.5x6 Nylon Screw
- 1 x RGB Matrix Shield/HAT
- 6 x Standoff
- 1 x Light Diffusion Filter
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Online Tutorials Card