SONOFF® WIFI Switch Control for the Smart Home
The Sonoff-SV is a low cost, low power WIFI controlled remote switch. Ideal for hobbyists who want to build their own smart home systems or provide smart control for any project.
The SONOFF-SV will work as is with 5-24VDC and passes the same input voltage on the relay output. With input and output separated (see Isolated diagrams below) the SONOFF-SV is able to control both DC as well as AC power.
With a smartphone and the eWeLink App users can control a project from anywhere in the world.
Also works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home voice assistants for local control.
One mobile phone can control multiple wireless remote controls at the same time.
This device is perfect for the remote control of low voltage projects around the house such as LED strips.
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
- Input Control Power 5-24 VDC low voltage input
- Output same as input or when isolated up to 250VAC
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions
- Voice Local Control –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Home
- Channels: 1 x
- Input voltage: 5-24 VDC
- Switched voltage as is : 5-24 VDC
- Switched voltage isolated: 90 -250VAC
- Maximum current: 5A
- Maximum power: 120W (24 x 5)
- WiFi: 2.4GHz 802.11b / g / h
- Smartphone Control: WiFi with eWelink (iOS or Android)
- Local Control: Amazon Alexa, Google Home voice assistants
- Operating temperature: -40 ℃ ~ 125 ℃
- Dimensions: 65 x 35 x 15mm (l x W x H)
- eWELink Download: http://www.ewelink.cc/en/intro/