TMC2130 High Performace Silent Stepper Motor Driver for 3D printers (with TL Smoother)
This driver mounts on top of your Ramps 1.4, RUMBA, MKS GEN 1.4 or any 3D printer controller board with stepper driver breakout board slots. The TMC2130 chips offer you adjustable current limit, overcurrent and temperature protection, up to 2A stepper motor supply with a six micro-resolution up to (1/256 micro-steps!). The module can handle from 5 - 45v. This is the “Ferrari” of stepper drivers!
Price for one unit.
- 2-phase stepper motors up to 2.0A coil current (2.5A peak)
- Step/dir interface up to 256 microsteps!
- SPI interface or CFG pins for configuration
- Motor voltage: 5.5-45 V
- Logic voltage: 3.3-5 V
- Stealthchop: for quiet operation and smooth motion
- SpreadCycle: highly dynamic motor control chopper
- CoolStep: current contrio for energy saving
- StallGuard: sensorless motor load detection
- DCStep: load dependent speed control
- Step/Dir Interface with microstep interpolation microPlyer
- Integrated Current Sense Option
- Passive Braking and freewheeling mode
- Large heatsink included for heat dissipation
Thomas Sanladerer’s review/guide: https://toms3d.org/2017/12/09/tmc2130-guide/
Video reviews on Youtube:
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov