The Pulsar 50-1001 DecalPro Kit allows you to make your own real "dry transfer" text and graphics in minutes for an unlimited number of applications and surfaces.
These can be used on many different surfaces, and are perfect for instrumentation markings and case logos. The system allows any design that can be printed by Laser Printer, or that can be photocopied to be transferred.Features
- Transfers for on hundreds of different surfaces from stainless steel to cardboard
- Works with laser printer or photocopier
- Any combination of text and graphics.
- Image resolution up to 1,200dpi
- No carrier or residue
- Maximum decal size 7-1/2" x 10"
- Scratch resistant and removable
- Full telephone and email support from manufacturer
- "TTS" TRANSFER PAPER : Two packs (20 sheets) 8-1/2" x 11" letter-size specially coated paper.
- SAMPLE IMAGES : B&W and COLOR samples to start learning the sytem right out of the box
- 3M "2080" TAPE : Specialty low-tack tape, 1" wide x 36 yards long.
- TONER REACTIVE FOILS (TRF) : Included in the kit is a master set of all 19 foils. 8" wide x 36" long each.
- KK-2000 ADHESIVE : Novel alcohol-based "KK-2000" spray adhesive. An absolute most to make the system work perfectly.
- CARRIER BOARD and CARRIER FOIL : Special fiberglass board prevents foils from wrinkling, and the unique mylar "Carrier" holds the graphic prior to transfer.
Please note : To use this system properly, you will require two pieces of equipment: A laminator, and a basic DIY heat gun (preferable with a dual heat setting). Other items you may need include : Rubbing Alcohol, water Tray, paper towel, craft knife, straight-edge ruler and paper cutter
Notice for California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov