The Pulsar 50-1001 DecalPro Kit allows you to make your own real "dry transfer" text and graphics in minutes for an unlimited number of applications and surfaces.
- Transfers for on hundreds of different surfaces from stainless steel to cardboard
- Works with laser printer or photocopier
- Any combination of text and graphics.
- Image resolution up to 1,200dpi
- No carrier or residue
- Maximum decal size 7-1/2" x 10"
- Scratch resistant and removable
- Full telephone and email support from manufacturer
- "TTS" TRANSFER PAPER : Two packs (20 sheets) 8-1/2" x 11" letter-size specially coated paper.
- SAMPLE IMAGES : B&W and COLOR samples to start learning the sytem right out of the box
- 3M "2080" TAPE : Specialty low-tack tape, 1" wide x 36 yards long.
- TONER REACTIVE FOILS (TRF) : Included in the kit is a master set of all 19 foils. 8" wide x 36" long each.
- KK-2000 ADHESIVE : Novel alcohol-based "KK-2000" spray adhesive. An absolute most to make the system work perfectly.
- CARRIER BOARD and CARRIER FOIL : Special fiberglass board prevents foils from wrinkling, and the unique mylar "Carrier" holds the graphic prior to transfer.
Please note : To use this system properly, you will require two pieces of equipment: A laminator, and a basic DIY heat gun (preferable with a dual heat setting). Other items you may need include : Rubbing Alcohol, water Tray, paper towel, craft knife, straight-edge ruler and paper cutter