The PRT-10473 is a iMax B6 Balance Charger accurately balances and charges Lithium Polymer, LiFe (A123), NiCd and NiMH batteries.
The B6 will handle LiPo/LiFe up to 6S and NiMH/NiCd up to 15S and shows individual cell voltage during charge with realtime updates throughout the charge cycle.
The intuitive menu system means charging and cycling is an easy process and can be done quickly and accurately either in the field, by using a 12V input such as a car battery, or at home with a 12V power supply.
Bundled with the B6 are a number of input and output wires which should satisfy most any charging requirement. This charger has a JST-XH charge plug, which makes it compatible with Zippy, HXT, iMax and any pack with a JST-XH adapter.
Note: A power supply is not included. The DC input jack is not the same as the standard 5.5mm size we use. It has a larger pin diameter. Thankfully, it does come with a barrel jack to alligator clip adapter.
- Weight: 277g
- Ni-MH/NiCd cells: 1~15
- Li-ion/Poly cells: 1~6
- Delta-peak sensitivity (NiMH/NiCd)
- Large range of charge currents
- Store function, allows safe storage current
- Time limit function
- Input voltage monitoring (protects car batteries in the field)
- Data storage (Store up to 5 packs in memory)
- Battery break in and cycling
- Input Voltage: 11~18V
- Circuit power: Max Charge: 50W / Max Discharge: 5W
- Charge Current Range: .1~6.0A
- Pb battery voltage: 2~20v