Creality CP-01 3-in-1 3D Printer, CNC Router, Laser Engraver Multifunctional Machine
Creality CP-01 is a modular machine with “exchangeable head attachments for 3D printing, laser engraving, and CNC engraving.”
- Exchangeable Toolheads: The CP-01 has several toolhead options, one for each of its functions. Each module has a universal connector and is easy to swap out, so switching between different functions regularly shouldn’t be too hard.
Standard 3D Printing Module: The FDM capabilities of this machine are relatively ordinary with a 200x200x200mm print volume, a heated bed capped at 100 °C, and a maximum printing resolution of 0.1 mm. The build platform is made of glass and needs to be manually-leveled.
- Entry-level CNC Module: As a CNC machine, the CP-01 can sink its bit into plastic, wood, paper, and PCB. Compatibility with soft metals like aluminum isn’t explicitly mentioned, but with a frame and spindle like this one, we wouldn’t bet on it. Nevertheless, you’ve got a 200 mm square area to machine other materials with the 4,800-rpm spindle.
- Standard Laser Engraving Module: With a laser rated at less than 0.5W and an engraving area of 100 x 190 mm, this is a standard entry-level laser engraver sufficient for the occasional coaster or desktop ornament. The laser engraving module can work with wood, paper, plastic, and more.
- Power Failure Protection: In the event of power loss, the CP-01 has your back, since it provides the option to continue where you stopped.
- Technology: FDM
- Build Volume: 200 mm x 200 mm x 200 mm
- Maximum Z Resolution: 0.1 mm
- Printer Control: Touchscreen
- Connectivity: Online web interface, SD card
- Carving/Cutting Size: 200 mm x 200 mm
- Materials: Wood, paper, PCB, plastic, etc.
- Spindle Speed: 4,800 rpm max
- Drill Chuck Clamping Range: 0-4 mm
- Engraving Size: 100 mm x 190 mm
- Materials: Wood, paper, plastic, etc.
- Laser Power: less than 0.5W
- Machine Weight: 10 kg